Friday, October 17, 2008

8hr flying...

Flying here was the first flying experience for both of the boys..my elder son had been bragging about it since he knew that we are coming..and he actually enjoyed his first plane ride..well, there were lots of foods..attentive stewardess, and the games n movies kept him well occupied..did I mentioned that he is 4 years old?..however, for his kid brother it was a totally different experience, maybe the plane looks so curiously interesting that straight after boarding, he immediately like to start his exploration which include him climbing out of the seat, adjusting the seat back n forth, pressing all the button that is there n screaming his head off when he can’t…and did anyone notice that the seatbelt does not actually suit a child!!..with its expensive fares, MAS should have had proper gadget and tools to suit all type of passenger, not only that they did not prepare that, the stewardess also have the audacity to ask me to shut my baby up, before any of the other passenger complaint..well he’s a 1 and a half year old kid..what do you want me to do..however after 2 hour fidgeting, he finally felt asleep..that is after I had to climb on his seat with him and crooned to his ears…by then I don’t really cares about appearance anymore..lantak korang arrr, I just prayed that we reached our destination safely and FAST before my baby woke up…Maybe some of you are asking where hubby is at all this time..well, hubby is sitting across the aisle…but his attempts in quieting my baby were also futile…

No comments: